This website is owned and maintained by DT Graham, a leading reforestation company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. We are pleased to provide access to our website and related materials (collectively, the “Site”). Your use of the Site is subject to the binding legal agreement set forth below.
BY ACCESSING, VIEWING, OR USING THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION TO USE THE SITE AND SHOULD EXIT IMMEDIATELY.
Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liabilities
IN NO EVENT SHALL DT GRAHAM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES DUE TO LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) OR DUE TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. ANY USE OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Furthermore, we may make available through the Site or through other Web sites, samples and actual forms, checklists, business documents and legal documents (collectively, “Documents”). All Documents are provided on a non-exclusive license basis only for your personal one-time use for non-commercial purposes, without any right to re-license, sublicense, distribute, assign or transfer such license. Documents provided by DT Graham are free of charge and without any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to their suitability, legal effect, completeness, accuracy, and/or appropriateness.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
The site is owned by DT Graham (or its licensees, as applicable) and is protected by applicable law, with all rights reserved. Except for the limited permission to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use set forth above, when you use the Site you are not receiving a license or any other rights, including any intellectual property or other proprietary rights, from the Company. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly forbidden.
DT Graham and the DT Graham logo, and other names of the Company and/or its subsidiaries referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of DT Graham reforestation and carbon trading company. All other products and company names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners. Use of these marks without the express written permission of DT Graham is expressly prohibited.
Scope of Use
DT Graham invites you to view, use and download a single copy of this Site for your informational, personal, non-commercial use. Except as otherwise provided herein, no part of any materials, information, software, products or services included in or available through this Site may be copied, downloaded or stored in a retrieval system, personal or local computer, nor may the same be used, modified, reproduced, republished or redistributed for any financial or industrial purpose, without the express written permission of DT Graham.
Company Rules and Regulations
By making a payment to neutralize your carbon dioxide emissions through DT Graham you agree to be bound by the following conditions:
- To become a member in any of our projects you will have to determine your travel carbon dioxide emissions and then you can make a payment through your business credit/debit card.
- The contract between you and DT Graham will be formed when we send an email notification acknowledging your payment and confirming the tonnage of carbon dioxide emissions that you have paid to offset.
- You may cancel any agreement between you and DT Graham within seven working days of registering for any of our projects.
- Your carbon dioxide emission reductions are paid for annually or in one off payments.
- We will use apply any payments made by you to carbon dioxide emission reductions within twelve months of the payment being received.
- We reserve the full right to terminate this website and any agreement between you and us at any time. On the termination of this Agreement, any monies paid by you that have not already been applied or committed to emissions reductions will be refunded to you.
- The cost of carbon credits may increase over time. Hence, we reserve the right to increase the cost per tonne of current price. This increase may also apply to payments to renew subscriptions and you will be informed of any such increases in the form of a renewal notice where appropriate.
- Although specific carbon dioxide emission reduction projects may be highlighted on the website we do not undertake to apply any sums paid to us to any specific project and reserve the right to apply sums to any emissions reduction project whether referred to in the website or otherwise (subject only to proof of emission reductions and independent verifications).
- This rules and regulations have been verified by the laws of Japan and the Japanese courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of this agreement or the use of this website.
- You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statuses, ordinances and regulations regarding your activities on this site and the content and materials provided herein.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other websites, applications or content, which links may appear to such other websites, applications or content hosted or provided by third parties into the interface of the Site. Your use of any such other website, application or content is subject to the legal terms and privacy policies established by such third parties. DT Graham is not able to control these third party websites, applications or content, and assumes no responsibility for their subject matter, legal terms, privacy policies or practices. The provision of links to third party websites, applications or content should not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by DT Graham of the any such third parties or their products or services.
By using the Site, you expressly relieve DT Graham from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party websites, applications or content.
User’s Information Confidentiality
Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. DT Graham will have no obligations with respect to the communications.
DT Graham and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or other material that would violate any law.
Use of Services
Your license for access and use of the Site and any materials therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions. You cannot:
- Copy, print, republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any content of this site;
- Use any Content and Materials from the Site in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right or proprietary right.
- Send unsolicited commercial emails or spam;
- Remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any content or portion of this site or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Site architecture or the working mechanism of this site or servers;
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, or if you misuse the website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Capstone, its officers, directors, employees, agents and licensees from any and all liability, including costs, expenses and legal fees that arise out of or are related to your violation or misuse.
Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent a notification in the following format:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the work that is claimed to be infringing and necessary information to locate the content for DT Graham;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an work in question;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the complained material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- Another statement containing legal information about the validity of the notification.
We assure you our Copyright Agent will check for the validity of your claim and take necessary steps if verified.
DT Graham reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation your violation of this agreement.
Modification of These Terms and Conditions
If you have any further question regarding the above terms and conditions, you can mail us to:
Or you can also write us at:
2-33-8 Kitazawa, Setagaya-Ku
Tokyo 155-0031, Japan
However, DT Graham also reserves the right to monitor your communication with it whether by voice, fax, email or any other form of transmission for the purposes of quality control, security or any other business needs.